This week as I've been working on the beast, I've learned a few things that I thought I'd share.
1. If you ever have to strip off old varnish or paint or stain or whatever, I would recommend this sandpaper!
We got a "free" trial of it in the pack of the less expensive stuff that Norton sells, and let me tell you, it really does work 3x longer and harder! I swear it did more with one little piece than it would have taken five of the cheaper stuff! It was AMAZING! Anyways, that's the first thing I learned.
2. I also learned that these little babies are also amazing!

Since I've been working on the part that has to stay inside the house I've attached Shoppy to the sander so that we don't get sawdust EVERYWHERE. Anyways, as you can imagine it's quite loud, these little babies work like a champ!
No comments:
Post a Comment