Thursday, November 24, 2011

Grateful

I know this a terrible picture,
and if my sweet husband saw this post he'd probably demand I erase it,
but nevertheless, it was the only picture on this computer of the two of us because I just took it.

As today is Thanksgiving, gratitude is on my mind.
I am SO grateful for the sleeping man beside me!
I love him so very much!
He is such a wonderful husband!
He is always willing to help and is SO sweet to me!
I am so blessed!

I am also very grateful for modern medicine,
even if things don't work out this month or next month or even ten months from now, 
I will be grateful that modern medicine gives us a chance, even if it is a 10% chance!

I am so grateful for family!
We have the best family!
I am so grateful for the gospel!
And most of all, I'm grateful for my Father in Heaven and my Savior!

I love this time of year!
Happy Thanksgiving!
and Merry Christmas!

1 comment: