Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Photo Shoots

Last week, my youngest sister came to visit.
While she was here she did a few photo shoots of our precious little one.
She took so many adorable pictures it was really hard to narrow it down,
so I did the best I could.. lol!

I love this one because our little one LOVES her arms and hands!
When we burp her or lay her on our chests, she always tucks her arms under her head like this.

 She also LOVES her hair! And will play with it often.
Also, an easy way to calm her down is to play with her hair,
and her favorite part of getting a bath is getting her hair washed!
 These next two crack me up, it looks like she's talking on a cell phone or something.
 And it must have been a very intense call! 
 I love her little "O" face!
And I just love this one
 I love how peaceful she looks when she sleeps,

 although she's pretty peaceful when she's awake too.


 We had to document the door and other decorations we were greeted with when we came home from the hospital!
 We went to my parent's home this past weekend and my sister did more photo shoots for us there too.
 During the BYU football game, so our little one is in her BYU gear!
 We also had her take some family pictures for us.

 I love this one of my sweet husband!
I saw a picture frame in Hobby Lobby while I was waiting for one of my doctor appointments that said,
"I never knew how much I loved your father, until I saw how much he loves you!"
Over the past 19 days, I have realized just how true that is!
Every time I see my sweet husband look at our sweet little girl, my heart melts and I fall more and more in love with him!
See what I mean?!

 She had pretty much had it with pictures at this point.

Thanks Sister! We love these pictures so much! And you of course!
Also, a shout out to my Momma for letting me borrow her shirt, 
I spilled ranch dressing on my shirt right before we were going to take pictures.. lol!

3 comments:

  1. Yessssssssss. Loving these posts. Keep em comin. :) love that baby. And you and the brother in law. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girl!!! She is so pretty. And I LOVE the photo of the three of you that is in black and white. That needs to be framed for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet it she! And sooo tiny! I just want to snuggle her! I don't know how I always forget how tiny newborns are. And they grow so quickly. She is beautiful, and I see a lot of you in her. Also, you look amazing! I have so much baby weight on still even 7 months later LOL Keep all the beautiful pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete