Thursday, March 17, 2016

Imagination

I think one of the best parts of having children is seeing their little imaginations grow! I also think it is so interesting how kids learn things so quickly! We read and play and I wondered if anything was sticking and if she was going to have a good imagination because I really want her to have a good imagination, but then one day I started noticing little things that showed me that her imagination is starting!

Recently she has LOVED playing with babies! She will often go to her toy box and grab her babies and blankets for them and we will wrap them up and she pats their backs and soothes them. Her babies tend to cry a lot I guess.. lol! 
She also loves to play with her toy kitchen she got for Christmas. It's so fun to see her put on her little aprons and start to "cook". 


One day she crawled around the couch barking, we asked her if she was a dog and she continued to bark!

A lot of these don't last too long, but it's so fun to see these little glimpses of imagination. I know these little glimpses will continue to grow and grow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment