I sure love these two!
They make me so happy!
I am so happy to be the mother of my Sweet Husband's Children
and I'm so happy to be Sweet Girl's mother!
Two quotes kept going through my mind this mother's day. The first is from Sister Neill F. Marriott kept coming through my mind this Mother's Day, "Love is making space in your life for someone else... mothers literally make room in their bodies to nurture an unborn baby--and hopefully a place in their hearts as they raise them--but nurturing is not limited to bearing children. Eve was called a 'mother' before she had children. I believe 'to mother' means 'to give life.' Think of the many ways you give life. It could mean giving emotional life to the hopeless or spiritual life to the doubter. With the help of the Holy Ghost, we can create an emotionally healing place for the discriminated against, the rejected, and the stranger. In these tender yet powerful ways, we build the kingdom of God. Sisters, all of us came to earth with these life-giving, nurturing, maternal gifts because that is God's plan."
I love her words!
The second is from Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, "Don't you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead...you keep your chin up. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come.... Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come."
This is a lesson that I think I will continually have to learn, but I am grateful for the knowledge that I have that when we trust in God, things eventually work out! And we are SO blessed! Good things come, they always come, even during hard times!
The second is from Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, "Don't you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead...you keep your chin up. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come.... Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come."
This is a lesson that I think I will continually have to learn, but I am grateful for the knowledge that I have that when we trust in God, things eventually work out! And we are SO blessed! Good things come, they always come, even during hard times!
(I meant to have someone take a picture of us outside of church on Mother's Day,
but totally forgot. Plus, we were rushing home to talk to my little missionary brother! So we took a family selfie with our webcam camera!)


No comments:
Post a Comment