Thursday, December 22, 2016

Back East

In August we went Back East for our niece and nephew's blessings.
But we also did some sight seeing while we were there.
Sweet Girl fell asleep on the way to the National Museum of the Marine Corps, so we just covered her face and started exploring.
 With the Dauntless 
(I was pretty proud of myself because I knew what plane this was thanks to one of Sweet Girl's books, she has an ABC of Airplanes).

 Sweet Girl loved playing with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa's toys and still talks about them to this day!

 We visited Mount Vernon.. lol but apparently this is the only picture I took.
  Four Generations
We visited the Natural History Museum but Sweet Girl slept through the whole thing so I never actually took any pictures. 
The last museum we visited was the Air and Space Museum annex. Sweet Girl and my Sweet Husband were in heaven. It was pretty neat because my Sweet Husband knew some of the people named on the planes (they have the original pilots on the plane)!
 It was so fun to see everyone and see some sights we hadn't seen before!


No comments:

Post a Comment