I have the best husband in the whole wide world! Do you know why? Oh, I'll tell you! He fixed my computer! That's right folks! For a while now, my computer has not wanted to stay charging, and this is a big deal because the battery life of my dear computer is umm.... zero. We've thought that it was the power cord, and after like 7 power cords it still didn't always work. Now, I'm not saying it wasn't the power cords because after he fixed those they would work for a while, but I think after a while we started kind of plugging the power cord in with a little too much force and started to knock the thing it plugs into loose. So my dear husband looked online for a little tutorial to see how to fix my laptop, and low and behold he found just what he was looking for. So we looked on ebay for the part, found it, ordered it, waited for it to come, and it came about a week later. That same day we also ordered a part for his soldering iron so that he could fix my computer, and we did all the same things, found, ordered, waited, but we just kept on waiting, and waiting, and waiting. So we looked and what did we find, our money had been refunded... uhh not cool. So we decided to just go buy a new one, they aren't too much money. So last night we did, and HE FIXED MY COMPUTER! I meant to take pictures of the process, but I was busy working on one of my projects, so sorry there aren't any pictures. But here's a video of what he did.
Yep, that's right, he's the best!
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment