Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend of firsts

This weekend was a great weekend! It was a lot of firsts for me. We got to experience this beautiful temple! His parents came with us and it was a wonderful experience. We didn't get a picture of us in front of it because there were like a million weddings going on and we didn't want to fight them... lol. Plus, I thought I had one from the day we got engaged, but apparently I didn't have the entire temple in it. Oh well. I took one of us in the car. It was so beautiful though!


Then we went bike riding at the beach (another first). That I just realized I totally spelled wrong, so don't look at that lol. I slurred my words in my head and killed the spelling. As you can see the bikes were a little too heavy for the car... lol! But they made it to and from, so I guess it works, the bumper just needs a bit of fixing. We had a great time looking at all the extremely expensive houses and having a nice relaxing stroll on the bikes (all except when I almost got hit by a car because I wasn't thinking... but that's a story for another time).
After bike riding, I got to experience for the first time the wonders of The Cheesecake Factory! Oh my goodness, it was DELICIOUS! You definitely get what you pay for there! The food was great and the cheesecake was definitely wonderful as well! As was the company! We had a great time! While we waited for our table we checked out the boats (here is another cute father/son moment... lol they are so alike).
Still waiting.. after we finished looking at the boats.
We got to eat outside and it was gorgeous!

Here's the one boat we could afford in the entire place.... lol
And finally a great shot of my handsome man enjoying his food, family, and the view.
It was a great weekend! A big thanks to his parents for being such wonderful hosts, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment