This year I got kind of obsessed with nativities! I love them! I really like the Willow Tree nativity but it's quite pricey... maybe someday; however, my dear husband said that I should learn to whittle and make one myself but I haven't learned. Instead I made one with the scroll saw. I think it's rather cute. Obviously I still need to paint the cow, I may make a camel or too, and I need a star and/or an angel. It's been pretty easy, and I really enjoy doing it.
On another note, I'm thinking about selling wood crafts someday... hopefully soon, but I would like feedback, do you think anyone would buy any of the things I've made... I just realized that I never showed my JOY craft that I made. I'll have to post that. Anyways, feedback would be helpful! Either way I've had a lot of fun making them!
No comments:
Post a Comment