Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately,
We've been busy!

A good busy.

I'll let the cat out the bag,
I think some of you may know, but for everyone else:
we're in the process of buying a house!

So we've been busy looking,
making offers,
and waiting....
Right now we're in the waiting stage.
Remember last week when I talked about dreaming?
(I hope so, it was my last post... lol if not you can scroll down)
One of the things I was dreaming about was a house we put an offer on.
Sadly, we didn't get that house.
But we're okay,
the next day we found a house that we really really like!
It needs a bit of work,
but that's what we wanted anyways.
That way we can learn new things and make it just the way we want it.

So until we find out, we'll all keep our fingers crossed.
If it doesn't work out, I'm sure we'll find something else!
And if it does, I'll post some pictures, until then I'll keep it a secret!

1 comment: