Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lucky!


I made this about a week ago, I've just been lazy and haven't taken a picture of it. I'm not really sure why I decided I really wanted to decorate for St. Patrick's Day, even though neither of us are Irish... lol. It's a fun holiday, even if we aren't Irish. When we lived in Provo we always went to our friends' house and ate "St. Patrick's Day Dinner," I'm going to miss it this year. Also, before I was married one of my best friends and I made "St. Patrick's Day Breakfast" every year, everything was green! It's a lot of fun! If you don't already do that, you should, it's really fun.

I love this little button rainbow! I really wanted to make one with real buttons, but I really liked the flower buttons and I don't have any so I just decided to print it out like the creator of it did. So it was a really simple craft, send it to a photo printing place, pick it up, and put it in a frame! Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment