Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fifth Anniversary: Part 2

As promised, more about our anniversary.
Be prepared, it's a big plot twist!... lol!

We actually were not in the same place on our anniversary.
In fact, we weren't even in the same country on our anniversary.
 My sweet husband was on a work trip in Belgium and I was home.
But we TOTALLY made up for it.
His work project was two weeks long,
in the beginning we thought about having me go over there with him,
but then after we realized that he would be working 12-13 hour days, we decided to have me come after the work stuff and then we could spend all our time together.
And that's what we did, and it was AMAZING!
We were able to see 
Paris, Normandy, Versailles, London, Stonehenge, Bath, Bruges, Brussels, and Amsterdam.
We have SO many pictures. I need to really go through them and figure out which ones are blog worthy and then I'll post about all of our adventures. 
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Holy moly! That's sooooo awesome! What a way to celebrate... even if it was a little belatedly! Can't wait to hear more about your trip and see all the pictures! I'm sure it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great time and so glad you are back so we can hear about it!! I love the picture of you two in Paris!!! I can't wait to hear about everything! :)

    ReplyDelete