Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Projects

My sweet husband finished the trim and
finished painting the shed!
It looks so good! I'm so proud of him!
 We also finally finished the gates for our fence! YAY!
This the back fence 
(really close to the shed actually... you can see it a little. 
It's also where my sweet husband pulls his awesome truck into the backyard).
 And this is the gate right next to our garage.
So glad these projects are finally finished!
My sweet husband and I have decided that from now on, after we finish the rest of the last little parts of all the projects we've started, we are not going to stop working on a project until it is COMPLETELY finished! We are sick of having so many little projects hanging over our heads! Hopefully we stick with it!

1 comment:

  1. I am always so impressed by your projects . Go you guys!

    ReplyDelete