Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello Third Trimester!

I've been a slacker when it comes to the baby bump pictures and updates.
So sorry about that.
And apparently I forgot to take a picture at week 24, but I think it was because we had just gotten home from our trip to Hawaii and we were exhausted. 
Sweet baby girl moves all the time now.
For a few weeks she was a little stingy with her kicks,
when my sweet husband or anyone else wanted to feel her move she would stop.
But now, she kicks all the time.
One of my favorite things is for my sweet husband to feel her kick or move,
the best time for him to feel her move is right before we go to bed.
She loves to kick when I lay on my left side!
This previous Monday (the 16th) I had my glucose test.
I haven't heard anything yet, so hopefully that is a good thing.
It's crazy to think that in 12 short weeks we'll meet our sweet little one!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh soooo cute! Happy 3rd Trimester! Can't believe you're just a few short months away from meeting your baby girl already! I think one of the only things I miss about being pregnant is feeling those little kicks. So fun and amazing to see your belly moving and twitching and knowing that little peanut is in there. Enjoy everything as much as you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!!! And you're getting so close! Your sweet girl will be here before you know it. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete