Monday, June 23, 2014

Nesting Begins

I've been working on some projects lately,
it's taken me a while to finish the shelves,
but they are finally finished.
I started them a while back when my sweet husband was out of town and my dad was visiting.
My dad helped me with one and my sweet husband helped me with the other.
I'm so lucky to have such handy men in my life!
 Another project I made was this mobile.
I still have to install it.
One of my sisters helped me with it. 
I started it before we found out we were having a girl,
so I tried to make it gender neutral
and I love how it turned out!
My husband has also had the nesting bug bite him because he's been really focused on finishing 
the projects we've started and never finished.
The little last minute things,
mostly trim work.
When we finish it, I'll post pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet mobile! Your sweet girl will love watching it! I can't wait to see pictures of her nursery!

    ReplyDelete