Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Down to Single Digits!

I can't believe that we are down to single digits!
Only 9 weeks to go!

I'm still feeling great, I find that I tire quickly, but I can handle that.
Our sweet baby girl is quite the mover!
And I think she loves the lake!
She was moving like crazy while we were there and has been moving a ton since!
I love it when she moves and kicks!
I think she is definitely more of a mover than a kicker,
she wiggles around and I swear she's doing flips at times.
Every now and then she'll give a good kick and my whole stomach will flinch,
but for the most part she moves instead.
It's pretty entertaining to watch my stomach roll and move with her movements!
The other night I think she had the hiccups for about 10 minutes,
it was pretty funny.
I love when my sweet husband puts his hand on my belly to feel the baby move,
or when he asks how his baby is doing,
or when he puts his head on my belly to listen to her.
He swears he heard her heart beat a few days ago, with his head on my belly.
He's going to be wrapped so tightly around this little girl's finger, and I love it!

In other news, she's measuring right on as she should!
We are down to every other week for appointments now,
I don't have gestational diabetes, so that's good.
Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment