Lest you think we've stopped doing home improvement projects since the baby,
behold the master bathroom!
Okay, let's be honest, most of the work has been done by my sweet husband,
but I did help with the painting and glazing of the cabinet.
I forgot to take a before picture, but they were stained brown before and the counter was an ugly pretend white and gold swirled marble.
This bathroom has needed to be updated since we moved in, if you couldn't tell,
but since no one but my sweet husband and I really ever used it, it got put pretty low on the to do list. And now is its turn! YAY!
Obviously we aren't finished yet,
we still have to redo the floors, replace the toilet, redo the shower, re-install the sink and back splash, and possibly do something with the mirrors.
But here is a close up of the refinished counter top and cabinet.
My sweet husband did such a good job!
He's so handy!
I'm one lucky girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment