Friday, November 7, 2014

Two Months!

I think it's safe to say that this girl is the cutest!
If you don't believe me, see the photo below:
We went to her two month well baby check up on Wednesday,
which was actually her two month birthday!
The doctor told us that we have a
"chunky, tall, big-headed baby"
The chunky and big-headed we knew,
but I told Baby Girl to treasure the "tall" because it may be the only time in her life that she is considered tall!
Her stats are:
Weight: 11 lbs 5 3/4 oz (65th percentile)
Height: 23 inches (76th percentile)
Head Circumference: 15.6 inches (71st percentile)

Oh my goodness, we love this girl!
She's really showing her personality these days,
it's so much fun!
She loves to wiggle, stretch, smile, sleep, and talk!

3 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOODNESS. She will always be adorable. I don't think it is possible for her to not be adorable. she kills me. EVERY TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is soooo cute! That little smile is just to die for!

    ReplyDelete