A sleeping baby is just so darn cute!
Especially when she is all cuddled up to you!
Or sprawled out on her bed!
Or smiling in her sleep,
or making funny faces.
Or resting on her chubby little cheek,
or resting on her toys because she got so exhausted in the car and fell asleep playing!
Or sleeping just like her Mama!
(Her little arm on top cracks me up, it looks so small and short.
I'm not sure why that makes me laugh, but it does)
Or when you are driving and realize it's really quite in the backseat and see her snoozing away.
Or cuddled up with her uncle,
or smelling the mattress,
(don't worry, she could breathe and I moved her head right after I took this picture)
or moving around so much that she gets her legs in between the slats.
She moves around so much in her sleep!
Which isn't surprising since I do as well,
but sometimes I wonder if we should get her a full sized bed and put a gate around it
so she stops running into the sides so much! lol!
We won't, but it would be pretty funny!













No comments:
Post a Comment