Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Winter Got Lost

I think winter took a hard right and got lost back East!
While they were getting pummeled with snow,
we were basking in the beautiful sunshine.
 Some friends invited us to the park a few weeks ago,
while they flew kites we sat in the shade of the car seat.
 We've also been going on a lot of walks!
It is so nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!
 This week the weather is getting colder,
so it's nice to look at these pictures and remember that it will get warm again!

 Our friends gave us some of their extra iris bulbs,
so Sweet Girl helped me plant them.
I was so excited when I realized that her adorable hat fit!
 Another fun thing we've been doing outside is gearing up for a hike we have planned in the summer.
One part of the trail requires some repelling,
so we've been going on some practice runs to help me with my fear of heights!
 It has been really fun!

 Our little family!
Sweet Girl looks a tad concerned... lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment