I have two siblings getting married in the next couple months.
For one of the weddings I'm supposed to wear a cream dress,
after looking online and in a few stores for a little bit I decided I'd rather just make a dress.
Plus, it's always fun to have a project
(never mind the fact that at the time I already had two other projects going).
We were at my sweet in-laws' house for the weekend,
so we decided to make a trip to the fashion district to look for fabric!
Plus, Sweet Girl and my Handsome Husband had never been!
My Sweet Mother-in-law kindly drove us there and spent the day with us!
If you've never been, it is pretty awesome! As you can see from the pictures they have rolls and rolls and rolls of fabric as far as you can see... pretty much anyways. I wanted to take a picture of one shop, they had rolls of fabric from floor to ceiling! It takes a little time to look at everything, but luckily each shop pretty much has a certain kind of fabric, so if it's not what you are looking for you can just move on to the next one.
They also have lace, buttons, ribbons, zippers... it's a sewer's dreamland! Lol!
But seriously.
We found what we needed and ended up getting a few other things my sister needed for the wedding too! It was a lot fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment