For some reason I thought I was all caught up on blogging, then I looked at what I last posted and realized that I am actually WAY behind! So here we go!
The wives group with my Sweet Husband's work had an outing to a pumpkin patch in the beginning of October. We decided to go and I'm really glad I did. It was really fun!
Sweet Girl LOVED it!
The pumpkin patch we went to was really cute, they were really cute with the kids and they had a lot of fun things to do before it was our turn to pick out pumpkins.
First we started with a big blob thing we could jump and play on.
Sweet Girl was a little unsure of it in the beginning, but eventually liked it.
They also had a little petting zoo, after we saw the animals it was our turn to go to the actual patch!
They take you on a hayride to the patch.
Then they set the kiddos free on the patch.
I let Sweet Girl pick out her pumpkin... pretty much. I made sure it was a small one so I would be able to carry a pumpkin for each of us and Sweet Girl.. lol!
She LOVED her little pumpkin!
She especially loved that she could carry it herself.
They put all the pumpkins in a wagon for us, I think Sweet Girl was worried someone was going to steal her pumpkin, she kept a close eye on it!
Afterwards she was so excited to show Daddy her pumpkin and each time we would walk out in the front yard she would go over to her pumpkin, pick it up, take it to the grass, throw it playfully down, and laugh! It was so cute! She would also pick it up and carry it around for a while, with the biggest smile on her face!






So, so cute! Also, P has almost that exact same outfit. Great mamas think alike! :)
ReplyDelete