Saturday, October 22, 2016

MIA

I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while.

I stumbled across this blog tonight and that made me decide to write a post!

I got that far in the post and then my Sweet Husband finished what he was doing so I stopped to spend time with him and forgot to get back on and finish it until now (I started this post on the 13th). Oh well, now I'll try to finish it!

We had such a fun and crazy summer! I'll give an overview in this post and then do separate posts to give better details and more pictures of each adventure!

I already told you about that Girls' Trip in June.
In April, May, and June we were doing stuff for IVF.
In July we went to a family reunion in Colorado, my Sweet Husband flew us there and it was pretty amazing!
In August we flew to Washington DC (commercially this time, a little too far in a little plane) and went to our niece and nephew's blessings!
In September we celebrated Sweet Girl's Birthday and our anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment