Sunday, July 3, 2011

House Pictures

Sorry it has taken so long to get these pictures up.

Hopefully soon we'll have some after pictures and the house will look a lot different!
It's amazing what just new carpet and cleaning did to the house,
so I'm super excited to see what paint and all our stuff does to it!

My little happy homeowner! Walking into the living room from the breezeway.
The door in the back is the door to the garage.
One bedroom: It's peach... and all the outlets are painted... it's fancy
Another bedroom: a beautiful green... for now
The beautiful pink bathroom.

Master bedroom:
The door on the left is the closet
The door on the right is the master bathroom
This was after we puddied the walls in this bedroom
They apparently had a lot of stuff on the wall!






1 comment:

  1. It looks like Easter eggs threw up on your walls. Just kidding. I can't believe those colors! I'm sure you're excited to get some normal paint up.

    ReplyDelete