We interrupt the room formerly known as the green room progress to bring you this breaking news!
Last week my dad and my brother came down to stay with me.
My sweet husband went out of town for business and I hate being alone.
So they came down to stay with me and help me with the house!
My dad told me to make a list of things they could do,
so I did.
Number 1:
Take out the carpet in the living room area and dining room area
Take out the tile in the entryway.
Those actually went fairly quickly.
I think we got the carpet out in about 30 minutes total.
The tile took a little longer.
Number 2:
Paint the walls and ceilings in those areas.
Number 3:
Put in the laminate flooring in those areas.
Number 4:
Put in baseboards and case around the windows and doors
Living Room Area
Dining Room Area
Kitchen
Hallway
We are so grateful for their help!
Now all we really need to do in those rooms in change out the outlets with new ones,
put in the crown molding,
caulk some places they weren't able to get because they ran out of caulk,
putty nail holes, and touch up paint.
Then I can decorate them! YAY!
Thanks again Dad and Little Big Bro!
House nice of them! Once I conned my dad into putting a light/celing fan in our living room when they visited. It was awesome. Yay for dads that still take care of us.
ReplyDeleteI hate being at home alone too. That's awesome that they were able to come for a visit. How nice of them to come help you out. It looks so good!
ReplyDeleteThat looks great addie! Wow! How fun to have a house to fix up. I'd like to do that some day. What a sweet dad and brother you have.
ReplyDelete