Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Sweet Smarty Pants

This is a big week for us!
Yesterday my sweet smarty pants finished his master's degree!
I told him we could do whatever he wanted to do in honor of finishing,
he chose going out to eat at a local place here.

This is his "I'm finished with school!!!" face
This is his "ready to eat" face.
For the record, we split that plate, it was yummy! 
I'm so proud of him! He's worked SO hard the past three years! He's worked full time, while going to school part time, is the Scoutmaster for our ward, works on our home, took a lot of time off for fertility treatments, works hard on the adoption front, honors his priesthood responsibilities, and is the best husband!
I sure love my sweet husband!

And for your entertainment, check out this smarty pants dance video I found... lol!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Big congratulations!!!! This is awesome - such an accomplishment! :) I'm so glad you were able to go out and celebrate and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge accomplishment! I didn't realize he was even working on his Master's! Sounds like he's been a super busy guy -- which I'm sure make him finishing all that more sweet!

    ReplyDelete