Three months!
Can you believe it?!
Time is sure flying!
She turned three months the day my sweet husband got home!
She is so fun!
I think she's been fun her whole life, but each month there are new things that are fun!
This month she LOVES to wiggle!
She loves to play with her toys and is getting really good at using her hands!
She talks up a storm these days!
Getting a picture of her without some part of her being blurry is quite a feat,
she just always wants to be moving.
She gives the biggest, cutest smiles.
I think she remembered Daddy as soon as she woke up and he was home.
It helped that we did a Google Hangout with him everyday while he was gone
and I showed her his picture a lot too.
I'd rather just keep thinking that, even if I'm wrong.. lol.
She loves to look at the Christmas tree and at a nativity that my sweet husband's coworker gave us,
it uses candles to make it spin, it's pretty neat.
It looks similar to this one

She sleeps and eats well!
She's growing so much!
We didn't have to go to the doctor this month,
but from my super exact weighing her on our home scale she weighs about 13lbs.
We sure love this little girl!
Even though she's only been on earth for three short months,
it's hard to remember her not being here!

She is so cute! Looking so much more like an infant now than a newborn! Loved getting your Christmas newsletter/baby announcement in the mail this weekend! You guys are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteShe held her head up so good for this picture! Cutie girl.
ReplyDelete