Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Decorations

The other day I had a hankering to do some crafting,
plus I was binge watching a show and I always feel better about watching shows when I'm doing something while I watch/listen.

So I decided to make a wreath.
I did most of the crafting while Sweet Girl was sleeping,
but she was pretty good at playing while I crafted if I was in the middle of something.
She especially loved the lace!


 I love this picture.
After she kept trying to get into stuff that could hurt her, I put her in the exercauser.
Here is the final project.
I also cut out our house number in vinyl and put it on our door because we didn't have our house number anywhere.
I really like the way it turned out... lol even if you can't see it.
 I also made this cute Peep banner,
I've had it on my list of things to do for a long time, but never got around to it.
I'm glad I finally did.

No comments:

Post a Comment