Seven months have FLOWN by!
This month has been very eventful!
Sweet girl sits like a champ now!
I don't have to line up pillows behind her any more.
She's getting better at getting from sitting to her belly.
She also is becoming a mover and shaker!
Her "crawl" is pretty hilarious to watch!
PS I checked the privacy settings of my videos on vimeo and was a little uneasy,
so my videos now have a password. The video is about my sweet girl, keep that in mind.
And PSS it's two words with a space.
PS I checked the privacy settings of my videos on vimeo and was a little uneasy,
so my videos now have a password. The video is about my sweet girl, keep that in mind.
And PSS it's two words with a space.
I literally sat her on the scale to see how much she weighs,
the scale said 16.2 lbs.
She is also getting better at eating solids.
She seems to like most things that we give her,
some take a little longer for her to like.
Although, I don't think she's a big fan of rice cereal.
Daddy stayed home with her once while I was at baby shower and they tried all of the food in our house! Lol! I love this picture so much!
Sweet Girl LOVES any food she can feed herself!
We have one of those baby food holder things, she loves it and so do I! It helps her eat and it helps her gums feel better too because I usually put in the baby food I made, which I keep in the freezer.
At the end of the feeding session with Daddy she had food ALL over! Lol!






No comments:
Post a Comment