My little brother married a wonderful girl in December! It's so fun having another sister-in-law! And we were also blessed because she also added our sweet new niece to our family! It has been so fun to see Sweet Girl play with her new cousin! They love each other and their sweet baby cousin! Grandpa especially loves having more granddaughters because now Sweet Girl gets a little jealous and whenever her new cousin cuddles with Grandpa she thinks she also needs to cuddle with Grandpa! She is a Grandma's girl usually!
Their wedding was beautiful! They exchanged rings, we had a waffle bar, and then we all headed up to the temple for their sealing. The sealing was beautiful! Their Sealer gave them wonderful council. I love going to sealings, I love seeing the happiness on the couple's face and I love the peace that comes in the temple! I especially love sealings because they remind me of my own sealing to my Sweet Husband! He is such a blessing in my life! I love to remember the day we were sealed together. I love remembering the words our Sealer to us! Even more, I love each day we get to share together!
So cute to see their little girl run up to them after they came out of the temple!
I told my Sweet Sister-in-law that I knew my brother loves her because he actually smiles in all the pictures!
Remember this picture?.. lol most other pictures he's in.. lol!

But this, this is a real smile!
After their sealing, we went outside and took a few pictures. They took a more without us, but since they were headed on their honeymoon right after, we headed to Texas Roadhouse. It was so delicious!








No comments:
Post a Comment