Monday, January 11, 2016

Projects: Windows

I went back in my posts and found pictures of our home so I could get a before picture.
It's really fun to do that sometimes because it helps me remember how far we've come and it makes me so grateful that we are where we are now!

So walk with me down memory lane.
Ahh... the Blueberry.. lol!
After the eves were painted and we put up the rain gutters.
At the beginning of October we replaced our windows.
By we I mean my sweet husband and both of our fathers,
I helped a little, but it was mostly holding it in place while they did the hard stuff.
I think the new windows look SO much better!
And the best part about the new windows is that they keep out the outside air!
Don't all windows do that?
The answer... No. When the wind would blow one of our old windows would let in so much air that the curtains would move! Now, this does not happen! YAY!
 Now you can see how long it took me to actually take pictures of the windows because that cute little pine tree was our Christmas tree! We planted it (more on that later)!
 We did the windows General Conference Weekend.
We had fun with our awesome guests! And they were so sweet to help us with the windows too!



 What a lucky girl to get to spend time with both grandmas at the same time!
I love that both of our families get along and we can spend time together!

1 comment: