Thursday, May 12, 2016

Easter!

Easter is one of my favorite holidays!
We had so many fun Easter traditions growing up and it's a holiday I'm pretty selfish about,
I should work on that.
We started Saturday morning off by dying eggs! Sweet Girl was super quick about the dying process but thought it was pretty awesome!

 Since Easter was in March this year it was a little cold to do "yard work",
but some of us decided to go rock climbing at an awesome spot not far from my parent's home!
I finally saw sagebrush in bloom! I'd never seen it actually in bloom before!
 The place we went rock climbing was really awesome!
It reminded us a lot of the Subway that we did last year!
 It's fun to discover the beauty we have right in our backyard!



 Easter morning with Grandpa L!
 The Easter Bunny appropriately hid Sweet Girl's basket in the airplane!
she was so excited!
 Our family with our baskets!
 After church Sweet Girl thought she was the baby and climbed into the carriage!
 The girls got silly string in their baskets (see the ground) and thought it was pretty hilarious, but the wee baby cousin was much more interested in the dog! Lol! She LOVES the dog!
It was a wonderful Easter weekend!
It's always wonderful to celebrate our Savior and His wonderful gift of the Atonement for us all!
I am so grateful for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment