Saturday, May 14, 2016

Safari Park

The Monday after the race,
Sweet Girl and I went to the Safari Park with 
my parents, my sister and her family, and her mother-in-law. 
We had a great time!
The girls LOVED the animals!
 My Sweet Husband wasn't able to come, so please don't mind the overload of pictures.
I didn't upload them all, but this was as much as I could narrow it down!
He wanted to see her reactions
and they were just so darn cute, I can't handle it!

Sweet Girl LOVES birds.
This is when she found the Condors in the tree.
 Hard to see, but there is a tiger in there somewhere.



Gorillas (they are sitting in the shade... which is also what I was doing when I took this picture).
Lol, also, the girl on the far left wasn't with us... oops.


 I think hands down, the Bird Show was Sweet Girl's favorite part and probably mine too because of her reactions. She was SO excited!
Here she is on the first row just clapping and clapping away, she was so happy!
Also, I'm pretty sure this was before it started, but they had birds on the screen and that was pretty exciting!
 Patiently waiting for it to start.
 Birds flying around
 I volunteered to be in the show... while I was standing there I realized that that bird the worker is hold was going to touch me... I wasn't so sure about that. But I survived.

 We went on a tram ride and got to see a lot of different animals from a nice seated, shaded position. It was fantastic!
Sweet Girl said that the giraffes were Daddy and to this day, if she sees a giraffe in a book or picture she points to it and says "Daddy"... I'm not sure where she got that, but it cracks me up!

 Lions (he's over Sweet Girl's shoulder, in the shade, laying down).
Did you know that lions sleep 20 hours a day?! TWENTY!
 Elephants.
The elephants might have tied the birds in Sweet Girl's view.. she loves elephants and so does her cousin, so they were a big hit.
Sweet Girl also still talks about how we said goodbye to the elephants!
 My sister, brother-in-law, and niece with the elephants.
 Sweet Girl and me with the elephants.
 Bear Bear (niece), Grandpa, Sweet Girl, and Grandma with the elephants.

The water ball was a big hit! It was pretty warm at this point.
 Lol, we actually didn't see the bats, but we had fun taking pictures as bats.
 We ended the day at the merry-go-round.
We had the whole thing to ourselves.
The girls loved it!... mostly!

Grandma gave Sweet Girl the bag that came with her lunch, 
Sweet Girl was pretty darn excited!
It was a great day!
We had such a good time with everyone,
but we were super excited to see Daddy when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment