Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011 Resolutions

Source: Google image "goals"

One of the great things about a new year, is that we get to make new goals. Sometimes these goals only last about a month, sometimes as long as until June, but somewhere during the year, they tend to fade. Often they get forgotten completely. Sometimes I doing fairly well, I may not do whatever the goal is as often as I planned but I do it fairly regularly. However, this year, I'm committed to not letting them fizzle out so quickly, actually not letting they fizzle.

One of the goals that I pretty much make every year is to get in better shape. I pretty much never workout... I want to just feel healthier. So I've started working out. I found some good workout videos on youtube, I was a little skeptical that they would do anything at first, but after the first day I was so sore! Granted, today was the second day, but I'll try to keep you informed.

So basically readers, even though I'm not telling you all of my goals, I'm hoping that by telling you a little bit about them I'll feel a little more motivated to keep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment