I'm a lot like my Dad when it comes to snow.
It's beautiful to look at,
Fun to visit,
but not fun to live in.
What can I say, I'm a desert rat.
Example #1
After leaving town for about 10 days we came home to no water.
It had been shut off.
At first we were afraid it was because we'd turned off our heat while we were gone.
Turns out it was the spigot next to the house... phwew.
Luckily our neighbor saw it and told our landlord.
So no water when we got home.
Thankfully we had water stored up, so we could still brush our teeth!
This is kind of funny though, and I think it shows you how cold it got,
and probably why our pipe broke.
We have icicle lights, but apparently some of the lights were feeling left out.

Here is kind of an example of visiting the snow.
While we were visiting my family I found a camera, sweet...
however, the pictures it took were not so sweet.
My brother, my sweet husband, and I went to see the snow,
because it snowed fairly close to where my family lives... which is fairly unusual.
Well, my little brother was so cold that he pulled his hood around his face...
that's what the picture is supposed to show.
I labeled it so you could see...
This is my sweet husband getting ready to play in the snow.Well, more a picture of the back of his head and his back.

We did have a good time visiting the snow on the ranger,
We did have a good time visiting the snow on the ranger,
tubing in it...
but it's not my favorite to live in...
oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment