Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas!
I love Christmas, it's one of my favorite times of the year!
I especially liked wearing shorts on Christmas day! It was amazing!

We were very blessed!
And extremely blessed because we got to visit both of our families!
I love spending time with family!
And we have great families!

We spent the 23rd through the 27th with his family
and the 28th through the 1st with my family.
We had a wonderful time!

I never got around to taking pictures Christmas day.
The day after Christmas we went to see
this really cool water fountain show that the city puts on for free,
but it wasn't working, so we rode the trolley because it was also free.
It was decorated really cute and we had a fun time.

Us

The whole fam... sort of, one is on a mission and we're getting a few new additions really soon


No comments:

Post a Comment