We got to celebrate this weekend!
My dear husband's sister got married to a wonderful guy on Saturday.
We had a great time partying with them!
On Friday we helped finish decorating the church for the reception.
My sweet mother-in-law and some wonderful ladies in her ward helped do so much on Thursday so we didn't have a ton to do on Friday.
I finished the table toppers.
My hott husband hung the lights:
Then we had a great dinner with the groom's family to get to know each other.
Then we went to bed and woke up and got ready for the big day!
We had a curling iron mishap with our poor little nephew in the morning,
but besides that sad encounter the day went fairly smoothly.
Of course my sister-in-law looked beautiful!
I snapped a photo while we were waiting for our turn,
but then pretty much forgot my camera for the rest of the day.
However, I know that in a few weeks their AWESOME photographer will have their pictures online for all to see.
All in all, it was a great weekend and I know they will be really happy together!
They are so cute together and I love to see how in love they are!
Although, sometimes it's a bit much... lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment