Friday, August 5, 2011

Visiting

We stayed at my grandparent's house for the night on Saturday,
then Sunday morning we drove up to see our nieces, nephew, brother and sister-in-law.
We only got to see them for a few hours,
but we had a great time!

We went to church with them and then visited with them until we had to go to the airport.
We played and ate delicious food and just enjoyed spending time with all of them!

We got to meet our sweet little baby niece!
She is so content and happy all the time.
The kids had fun wrestling their uncle...
and biting him apparently lol!
See.. content!
I think this girl has had her picture taken a time or two.
When I told her to smile,
this is what she did :)
Lol, I love our nephew's smile in this picture!
He has such an adorable smile,
I couldn't get the full one, but this is still super cute!

Sometimes they do get sad though... lol so cute still though!
We're so glad we were able to see them!
I wish we would have had more time and gotten to see everyone,
but we will sooner or later!

No comments:

Post a Comment