I wanted to clarify about my last post a little.
Sunday morning was a hard day,
we learned once again that we weren't pregnant.
I think most people can relate to that feeling, even if you've wanted to get pregnant and didn't for a month, 10 years, you aren't married but want to be and want kids, whatever your situation is. I think everyone can relate to the feeling of thinking/wishing/hoping/praying that you are pregnant,
only to find out that it didn't work again.
It's hard.
But you have to find something that makes you feel better because you can't live life ALWAYS
sad/mad/angry/bitter,
it's not fun, and you turn into someone you aren't.
I am super blessed because I have a wonderfully understanding husband!
He knows that I need to cry it out a bit in his arms and after a while I'll be okay,
he always realizes when I need to get out and get some fresh air,
that's what we did on Sunday.
It was a beautiful day, we don't have Church until 1:00 so we went on a walk.
I love our walks!
When we were going to school we once walked from my apartment to the Temple, which was no small walk... lol turning around we thought, "What were we thinking!? It's going to take forever to walk back!" Anyways, back to my story.
The main reason I liked that video that I posted is because the lady never says she hates the person,
only her uterus.
That's how I feel sometimes, I don't hate anyone that is pregnant. I am SO happy for them! It is such a miracle!
But I am envious of what her body can do and mine can't,
I don't like that word, because I really hope that it can,
and I pray every day for it and saying it out loud feels like I'm giving up hope.
So we'll say, what mine will not do... for now.
I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings because that is NOT what I meant to do, and I hope that I didn't make anyone feel like they can't tell me that they are pregnant or know someone that is, because I want to know! I really do! I'll be happy for you, I promise!
If I did hurt someone's feelings, I am sorry.
And I hope you have a wonderful day!
You two are AMAZING. You are dealing with a profoundly difficult trial, and yet you conduct yourselves with such grace. I have deep respect for you both. You are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteDear C,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your comment, it really meant a lot!
I've been racking my brain for all the C named people I know and I know too many to figure out who you are! So if you'd like to talk, email me at lv2laugh@gmail.com.
Thank you again for your sweet comment! Sometimes I don't feel so graceful, but thank you!