Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Saturday is a special day

Last week we worked on the other side of the closet organizer.
On Saturday we had big plans of getting it all installed, painted, making the drawers and installing them, and installing the drawer fronts.
That didn't quite happen but we got some of it done!
Here it is after we installed it.
 After we installed it we put plastic down and painted it.
While it was drying we went and flew RC airplanes.
Well mostly my sweet husband flew it and I crashed it...
But I'm slowly getting better.

 We decided to go home after I crashed it and it took us like 20 minutes to find it... lol.
Thank heavens for prayer or I don't think we would have ever found it!
After we got home we gave it another coat of paint.
Although I think I took this picture right before the second coat of paint.
Last night we started on the drawers. So hopefully those will be done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment