I've been really behind this week!
Usually I have plenty of time in the mornings to do everything I like to do,
but for some reason this week I've just been behind and haven't had that time.
So all week I've been meaning to write a Father's Day post!
I have the best Dad!
I love that my Dad always sends me little text messages throughout the week to see how I'm doing.
Whenever my sweet husband goes out of town, my Dad always offers to come stay with me because he knows I hate being alone!
My Dad has always been a great example to me of a hard worker,
very rarely does he just sit idly by,
but if he does, it's usually to watch the sprinklers, cement dry, or to talk with his kids!
I think almost every day I notice something about my sweet husband that reminds me of my Dad.
They are so similar and I think that is one reason I love my sweet husband so much!
A few similarities that I've noticed (MOST of them are some of my favorite things about my Dad) are:
They make up songs... all day long!
Or just sing.
Both have a strong work ethic
They love to tickle (not my favorite, or my Mom's for that matter.. lol) and tease
Love the lake!
They are very handy!
They are very handy!
They both treat their wives like queens!
I've always been impressed with how my Dad treats my Mom.
All my life I've known that my Mom is number 1 in my Dad's eyes, just like she should be!
I'm grateful for the example of how a man should treat his wife that I've seen from my Dad!
I love you Dad!
Go here to see a cute post my sister did about my Dad for his birthday.
And go here for link to see how awesome my parents are!
My sweet husband also has a wonderful Dad!
I see many qualities of my father-in-law in my husband!
My father-in-law is also a hard worker,
they both also have a funny sense of humor!
They love puns, it cracks me up!
They are both pretty easy going.
My father-in-law also treats my mother-in-law very well!
He is always so caring, polite, and loving.
I'm so grateful that my husband has such a wonderful example of his father on how to be a good husband
and someday a wonderful father!
We love our Dads!
We feel very blessed to have them!
I see many qualities of my father-in-law in my husband!
My father-in-law is also a hard worker,
they both also have a funny sense of humor!
They love puns, it cracks me up!
They are both pretty easy going.
My father-in-law also treats my mother-in-law very well!
He is always so caring, polite, and loving.
I'm so grateful that my husband has such a wonderful example of his father on how to be a good husband
and someday a wonderful father!
We love our Dads!
We feel very blessed to have them!
Hey!! I really liked this post! And thanks for including my blog post in there!! :) And the link to the website with the trek articles! I needed to read that tonight! Thanks so much! Love you sister!
ReplyDelete