I thought I would do a little pregnancy update post,
nothing too extensive, but I do want to document this time.
I've been SUPER lucky in that I have felt good throughout this whole pregnancy!
I was blessed to not have any morning sickness.
Lately I've been a little less tired than I was before,
but waking up in the morning is still a challenge.
My biggest challenge is getting enough protein because, for the first time in my life, I do not want meat.
I can eat a little bit of chicken and I had some bacon last night, but that's about it.
But as you can see, our little one is definitely growing!
It is such an amazing thing to look at my stomach each morning.
I love it when my sweet husband rubs my belly and comments on how big it is getting.
It makes me SO happy! I feel SO blessed and we are so grateful for our little one!
Yesterday, I stumbled across this blog.
The author of the blog documented their IVF experience,
it gives a pretty good account of what IVF is like.
Our experiences were a little different because we have different fertility issues
and we had tried several different fertility treatments before,
but if you want to read a little, I thought I'd share.
PS, just a reminder that IVF is a pretty intense process so there is a little bit of oversharing,
so if you are of a weak stomach, probably not a good read for you.
Also, I wanted to give a little shout out to my sweet friends who are still struggling with infertility,
I hope these posts don't hurt you in any way.
I know your day will come! Heavenly Father is always in control!
Sometimes that is not the most comforting thing to hear,
when people would tell me that all I could think sometimes was, "just keep waiting".
Waiting is hard.
But I promise, it pays off in the end!

I love seeing your cute little baby bump!!! So exciting! You look wonderful! It was so fun to read this update. And I loved what you said at the end. It is so hard to know what to say when it's your turn and you know how hard it has been. I think what you said was perfect. :)
ReplyDeleteThat bump is definitely popping out! So cute! I'm so glad to hear you've been feeling so good so far (lucky girl!) and i hope that continues!
ReplyDelete