Thursday, March 26, 2015

Air Show

I have a few other things I need to blog about, but I need to get them from my sweet husband's phone.
Until then, I'll blog about the awesome air show we went to last Saturday.

My sweet husband started a new job!
*He loves it! I'm so happy for him, it's nice to see him be excited to go to work and enjoy the projects he works on. He did enjoy the projects he worked on at his last job, when they had things to do. He liked a lot of things about his old job, but it was time for a change.*
His new company gave free tickets to their employees,
since my sweet husband loves airplanes and we like fun things to do,
it was a win for all of us!

Because of the noise, we brought some shooting earmuffs for Sweet Girl,
it cracked us up!
 Family Picture
I sure love this family of mine!
 Sweet girl really loved the air show, probably because she loves to be outside and she loves to ride in the Baby Bjorn!
 She even fell asleep during the Thunderbirds!
 
It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment