Monday, March 9, 2015

Six Months!

At six months, this pretty girl is so much fun! She loves to roll around and play, play, play! She is getting better at sitting up, each day she improves, if we work on it or not it seems! Every once in a while she will try to pull herself into a crawling position, but she's not quite there yet, which totally okay with me! She loves to smile and laugh and flirt with people! She is such a little social butterfly! Recently, we let her try some fruits. At her doctor appointment the doctor said if we were eating something and she acts like she wants a try, to give her a lick. So we tried that with strawberries, oranges, and apples. She loved them all!

Her stats are:
Weight: 15.1 lbs (35th percentile)
Length: 25.5 inches (44th percentile) (supposedly she didn't get any taller in the last two months, either that or they measured her incorrectly at her 4 month appointment)
Head: 16.9 inches (68th percentile)
 
Apparently, my at home weighing and measuring skills are pretty under par because at five months according to my measurements she was already 15 lbs, longer than 25.5 inches, and her head was 17 inches. Either I need to improve on my skills or the nurse does.. lol! They did measure her again because it was exactly her length was exactly the same as her 4 month check up. The doctor just figured that the nurse then stretched her leg more than she should have or something. But she is growing well and eats well. This month we are going to add more variety to her diet. I think we all are pretty excited!

1 comment:

  1. I love that little picture of her so much. She is so stylish! And that's so funny about your measurements. You're good to try, I never did because I knew I'd be wrong! :) They are too wiggly to measure! :)

    ReplyDelete