Remember our Valentine's Day last year?

We've come full circle folks!
Our little Valentine is here (obviously, she's been here a while)!
It was so fun to celebrate with her!
My baby sister took this adorable picture!
And my awesome Sweet Husband gave me this amazing valentine!
My favorites!
We are so incredibly blessed with love!
I am so grateful to love and be loved by my Sweet Husband!
And that we get to share that love with our Sweet Girl!
I feel like I need to give a special shout out to my Sweet Husband. He is so wonderful! I am so grateful that he is my partner, I am so grateful that he is my better half! I am so grateful that we've been able to continue to strengthen our relationship as a couple since our Sweet Girl has joined our family. He is the most important person in my life! The scriptures tell us that the only person we can love as much as we love the Lord is our spouse. We are commanded to cleave to our spouse and what a blessing that is! Mormon Channel has an awesome episode on Gospel Solutions for Families about it, if you want to hear more, plus they say it a lot better than I can!
Actually there are two episodes about it, found here and here
I feel like I need to give a special shout out to my Sweet Husband. He is so wonderful! I am so grateful that he is my partner, I am so grateful that he is my better half! I am so grateful that we've been able to continue to strengthen our relationship as a couple since our Sweet Girl has joined our family. He is the most important person in my life! The scriptures tell us that the only person we can love as much as we love the Lord is our spouse. We are commanded to cleave to our spouse and what a blessing that is! Mormon Channel has an awesome episode on Gospel Solutions for Families about it, if you want to hear more, plus they say it a lot better than I can!
Actually there are two episodes about it, found here and here




No comments:
Post a Comment