So you know how you hear about people's hard drives crashing and they lost all their pictures.
It happens.
Thankfully, I have uploaded most of my pictures to my blog, dropbox, or shutterfly, or other places so I have most of them. And thankfully my phone saves all of the pictures I've posted to instagram in a separate folder. So all is not lost, because when my computer wouldn't boot up I was so sad and mad at myself for not backing up more of my pictures on our external hard drive (which I promptly did with all the ones I have on my phone and camera).
My sweet husband worked hard to try and recover my hard drive to no avail. I called a hard drive recovery place.... with a range of $700-$3900 I just don't think I can swallow that...lol! I mean I want all the pictures and things I had on my computer but oof that's a lot of money! So, I say, back up your pictures TODAY! I know I will be backing things up a lot of frequently. Once bitten, twice shot as the old saying goes.
So, that's why I've been such a slacker, or at least that's what I'm blaming it on. Here's to being better!
I hear happy little feet jumping in a crib, I better go get her! :)
we have A LOT of pictures of your sweet babe on our computer too. :) no worries!!
ReplyDelete