Highlights of the month:
1. Pulls herself up like a champ!
2. Walks along the furniture
3. Crawls SO fast!
4. Loves to feed herself (she's been doing that for a while). She's so funny, if you try to feed her, she will often take it out of her mouth and put it back in herself.
5. Spent an entire day with both Grandmas and was happy all day long! (She's usually happy but I was a little nervous that she wouldn't be since I wouldn't be able to nurse her all day, but she handled it so well! More on that later!)
6. Dances... with or without music!
7. Loves books
8. Especially loves to pull the books off the shelf
9. Visited lots of cousins and grandparents
10. Claps
11. Signs more (very similar to her clap)... occasionally
12. Can blow kisses (when she wants to... lol!)
13. Gives kisses more willingly
14. Loves peek-a-boo
15. Makes the most adorable "oooo" face and sound!
16. Has the cutest cheesy smile!
17. Still no teeth :)
Pictures: beware, some are a tad blurry... that's just how life is this days, always on the go! We sure love this little mover and shaker!
Her "ooo" face, her mouth is usually making a smaller o but the camera was a little slow
This is how she plays peek-a-boo, it doesn't matter what she is holding, it starts at her belly and the reveal is on top of her head... lol! When she's holding a blanket or something you can tell that she is playing peek-a-boo it was just recently that I realized what she was doing with other things...lol!
Oh how I wish this one wasn't blurry, it shows her cute little nose scrunch that she does, I love it!
As much as this looks like a desitin ad, we were not paid to promote it in any way...lol!
Cheese!
"I want to eat the camera!"
Our little reader
"oh how I love to stand..."





No comments:
Post a Comment