One of my goals was to exercise more regularly. Obviously that is not one that I can really say is finished, but my Sweet Husband and I have been working out together and that has really helped me! My Sweet Husband really likes running. I ran track in high school.. but I am not a runner. I pretty much hated running. But I've realized that I don't mind it when I run with my Sweet Husband and when we are not running on a track. We've been running from our house to the park near by, around their walking path, and back home. The first time I walked more than half of it, that day I set a goal to run the entire route by the end of the year. It's two miles. Not a lofty goal, but keep in mind, I hated running. A few weeks ago I did it! And we've done it since too, the second time wasn't as bad as the first either! YAY!
The first time I ran the entire way!

No comments:
Post a Comment