I love my birthday!
I'm sure I've said that before.
I have a twin cousin, we were born on the same day and always had fun celebrating our birthdays together, complete with matching shirts that we wore every year in high school!
We were lucky and got to spend the weekend before with both sides of our family!
I love that they get along so well!
Some of us got a tour of my Sweet Husband's new workplace!
It was really neat but they don't allow pictures,
and we forgot to take one outside the building.
But it was really neat and his coworkers were so nice!
The rest of the weekend we enjoyed the wonderful company, nice weather, and played outside,
ate outside,
went repelling (these are the people that weren't repelling, the actual repelling area wasn't super kid friendly, so we took turns),
playing in the dirt,
riding bikes,
opening birthday gifts
(a bike seat and a helmet for Sweet Girl! we are super excited to go on family bike rides!),
and eating our favorite chocolate cheesecake.
On my actual birthday we went to dinner as a family to my favorite restaurant in our town.
Sweet Girl sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time, she loved it!
She danced to the music in the restaurant, it was hilarious!
We went pretty early so it wasn't too crowded, which was super nice.
The food was delicious!
I love my Sweet Husband and Sweet Girl!
Lol, I take the pictures I can get these days...lol.
It was a great birthday week! I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!
I love you all!
"It's my birthday week, it's supposed to be a season of peace..." quote from one of my favorite shows.
Anyone know what it is? My sisters can't guess.. lol! Just kidding, they can.











No comments:
Post a Comment