Grateful.
That's what I felt this Mother's Day.
Grateful for the blessing of being a mother.
Grateful for my mom and for my mother-in-law.
Grateful for our Grandmothers.
Grateful for our aunts, sisters, cousins, friends.
Grateful to my Father in Heaven, for giving us such a precious gift.
Grateful for the knowledge that those I know who long to be a mother will be a mother someday!
I still love what my Sweet Husband wrote to me one mother's day,
"As a daughter of God you have always been
and will always be a mother."
Grateful for the Lord's timing, it really is the best.
and will always be a mother."
Grateful for the Lord's timing, it really is the best.

Love, love, love. I'm so happy you got to celebrate this Mother's Day with your sweet sweet baby girl. So happy for your little family! Heavenly Father has such great plans! I love that we now have our babies here!
ReplyDelete